NewSETA is about Young People
The Network for Solidarity, Empowerment and Transformation for All (NewSETA) is a private non-profit association created (Reg No 012/C.72/NW06/AR/2013/PS) in July 2013 in the Republic of Cameroon to strengthen youth and institutional capacities and actively engage communities in initiatives that improve social wellbeing. We strive to achieve this goal through non-partisan research and informational activities, strengthening democracy and peace and empowering youths to be more responsible, creative and actively engaged in nation building.
Our mission is to:
- Strengthen youth and institutional capacities to pursue individual initiatives, secure and promote greater welfare and an improved environment in communities;
- Support and conduct non-partisan research, education, and informational activities to increase public awareness, and institutional capacity to deal with urgent development needs;
- Promote global democratic values, peaceful coexistence, and an improved human rights environment;
- Promote global understanding and cooperation, racial and religious mutualism, localize and replicate development models;
- Serve as a centre for harmonizing and supporting individual and institutional projects designed to meet these common ends.
- Support children facing shock and lost livelihoods in circumstances outside their control including child trafficking, refugees and care giving centres;
Our Awesome Team
ATEKI SETA CAXTON
Senior Programs Officer
NDZI DIVINE NJAMSI
NGEGA VANESSA ACHU
ROBINSON FONTEBO SAMA
Executive Secretary (AMD) / ICT Officer
NDZI DERICK JITZI
Programs Officer (AMD)
Ass. Programs Officer (Research)
YUFUI NELY V.
OUR FOCAL AREAS
Peace and Democracy
We believe that development can only strive in a peaceful and democratic country. We engage in educative young people on these very pertinent issues related to nation building.
Youth and Women Empowerment
In every societies, the Youth and Women are the most vulnerable and neglected. We seek to amplify the voices of these groups of persons
In accordance with the UDHPR, we expose young people and women to their rights as individuals and as citizens in their countries
We believe young people can excel through entrepreneurship. Our research revealed that we need entrepreneurs in other to foster development in our country.
Ready To Make a Real Change? Let’s Build our Nation Together!
Our office is open every weekday from 8:00- 16:00