The Network for Solidarity, Empowerment and Transformation for All (NewSETA) is a private non-profit association created (Reg No 012/C.72/NW06/AR/2013/PS) in July 2013 in the Republic of Cameroon to strengthen youth and institutional capacities and actively engage communities in initiatives that improve social wellbeing. We strive to achieve this goal through non-partisan research and informational activities, strengthening democracy and peace and empowering youths to be more responsible, creative and actively engaged in nation building.
Our mission is to:
- Strengthen youth and institutional capacities to pursue individual initiatives, secure and promote greater welfare and an improved environment in communities;
- Support and conduct non-partisan research, education, and informational activities to increase public awareness, and institutional capacity to deal with urgent development needs;
- Promote global democratic values, peaceful coexistence, and an improved human rights environment;
- Promote global understanding and cooperation, racial and religious mutualism, localize and replicate development models;
- Serve as a centre for harmonizing and supporting individual and institutional projects designed to meet these common ends.
- Support children facing shock and lost livelihoods in circumstances outside their control including child trafficking, refugees and care giving centres;